Saturday, May 22, 2010

U Rock!

Get it? U "rock"? His shirt has a "U" on it and he's holding a rock... hee hee Please tell me you got it... ;)


Anyway - this card was made for 4 challenges:

Tiddly Inks - no designer paper

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - no patterned paper

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge # 56 - make a card for the guys

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Challenge #40 - masculine card

I was late posting for the last 2 but wanted to share anyway. I used SU! cardstock & markers in Bordering Blue, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, and Sage Shadow. That's a wide piece of sage-colored grosgrain ribbon on the bottom of the Not Quite Navy cardstock.

I used a 1" punch to punch out the circles, and I will admit to doing a wee little bit of hyperventilating at the thought of using no DP for Christy's challenge at Tiddly Inks, but I think I managed just fine! I actually like the way this looks, and I am going to use this card for my Audrey's Umbrella little boy, Anderson.

Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jen....yup, I got it. LOL

    I might be the only one though...:)
    He looks precious. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen yeah I get it lol...great card for a youngster loving the colours great work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it too lol..
    I love this image as it's always hard with men cards!!
    Love the circles they look fab!!

    Thanks for joining in with Tiddly inks this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I also got it! :) Someone on my blog didn't get it though, she thought it was a mud pie LOL. Love your card with the punched circles. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Great job on making the background... Too cool!

    Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week! I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boy card hun!
    Thanks for sharing at SCSC this week, hope to see you next time too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete