Saturday, November 28, 2009

TGF cards

Just some cards made with some of my favorite images (which were limited editions and no longer available for purchase), The Greeting Farm's digital images Joyce and Ebony:




I am so excited for Christmas... my sister and I went shopping on Black Friday and I got to pick out my own gifts from both her and my mom. We went to A.C. Moore because they had a 50% off coupon that morning - and although they don't sell Copics, they do sell similar markers, and my sister bought me an entire SET of them. My mom got me an entire set of Prismacolor colored pencils, too - I think it was a set of 120. I cannot WAIT to teach myself how to use these things - I have only really colored with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write markers. I am anxious to learn the blending and shading techniques that are possible with the alcohol-based markers and the pencils. I am lucky enough to have time off from Christmas Eve until the Monday after New Year's Day, so I will be spending a lot of time teaching myself and playing! :)

Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment