Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketches & Anyone for Anya Challenges

Pay attention here, this card is being used for TWO challenges today...

Since The Greeting Farm is sponsoring this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches, I figured I'd use a TGF image for the challenge. I was able to combine it with the Anyone for Anya challenge too - that challenge was to "fake it" - you could do anything "fake", and I decided on a fake frame, since the sketch resembled a frame to me anyway! I used the digital image Elf Anya that was available on Black Friday only, at the generosity of Marie from TGF!
So what do you think - cute, no?

Colors are Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery. Triangular buttons are from my stash.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Super super super adorable! I really love this. I managed to score Elf Anya on Friday so I can't wait to see her. You did a great job with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete