Monday, October 26, 2009

Get Well Cards

A friend at work asked me to make her a package of 10 "get-well" type cards. I had this adorable Elzybells image from SCS Wish RAK which was just begging to be used! I used Perfect Plum cardstock by Stampin' Up! - the background paper is a very old retired one from SU! as well:



This card below uses the vase/flower image from a Stampin' Up! set called "You Touch My Heart". I have this little keyring with samples of all of the designer series papers that Stampin' Up! carried from last year (so some are retired), and I have been using those square scraps on my cards, this one has 2 of them below, I just put a scrap piece of cardstock across the middle to hide the hole-punch! I love these colors!
Hope you all have a happy and safe week! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment