Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

Today is World Card Making Day (WCMD)! I am participating in the SplitCoastStampers challenges, and having a blast! I am still not feeling 100%, so it was a perfect excuse to just stay in my pj's and make cards all day!

Soooo.... first things first! The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week is by Kadie and is called "About a Boy" - so here's my entry for that:
This card below was the first card I had made for the challenge, but wasn't super-crazy about it, and I ended up happier with the one above - but this one is cute, too, using Skater Ian - I love the quote on this one:

Then this card was made for the WCMD SCS Unity Stamp Company challenge:

And this one was just so I could use up the rest of these paper scraps, using CC Designs digital mermaid image:
I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words regarding my earlier post, too - I never should have gone to work that day, I was sick and drained and definitely should have just stayed home! Live and learn! :o) I'll be back for another post later on tonight! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blues and greens! All the cards are cute, but I love that little mermaid....

    ReplyDelete