Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas in October

So last weekend, it SNOWED here in Massachusetts. Yup, gotta love mid-October snow... NOT! Although it was pretty, it's just too early! But it did get me motivated to make some Christmas cards, so that's a good thing. Here are a couple of them using a digital snowman image (the company name is escaping me right now, and I'm not at home to look it up, sorry! Will udpate that later!):


And here are 2 using one of my favorite Bella images, Wreathabella:

I don't have much planned for this weekend so I am hoping to ink up my new Christmas Sweeties, SANTA Anya and Ian images that I simply adore - and get a bunch more Christmas cards made. Have a great week! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the snow...ugh! But it hasn't motivated me yet to get on the Christmas cards I need to do. Love your snowman cards....he is just toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete