Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cards!

I spent the entire day Sunday frantically trying to finish my Christmas cards - but you know I can't just take one style and easily recreate it 50 times. Nooooo, not me! For some reason, I feel the need to be creative - plus I just get bored after stamping the same card 10 times in a row! So here is a sampling of what I created yesterday. You never know, one of these could end up in YOUR mailbox! :o)
Sugar Nellies, Maggie the Christmas Fairy (one of my favorite stamps):
Using some different color schemes - I get sick of red and green!

I love Riley, but I don't have any stamps yet. These were created with images from my lovely friends at the SCS Wish RAK group:


More Wish RAK images - this is Lily & Milo:
And my absolute FAVE - Bella! My SCS Big Sis sent me 2 Bella stamps, and one of them was this one - Wreathabella! Just in time for me to finish up my cards, isn't she just adorable?




This past weekend was Stamping Bella's 2nd anniversary and they had a sale in honor of it - cheap shipping plus FREEBIES! Well, you know I cannot resist FREEBIES, so I placed an order on Friday and spent more money than I had any business spending on myself at this time of year. I don't care, I deserve it - it's my Christmas present to myself! However, I can't promise that I'm going to wrap them and put them under the tree - I'll be foaming at the mouth when they arrive, and I wouldn't want my drool to ruin the wrapping.... hee hee

We cleaned the new house this weekend and I already brought a bunch of stuff over and hung up some curtains. I fully expect this week to be a whirlwind - I still have about 10-15 more Christmas cards to finish before I can pack up all of my "stuff" so I'll have to work on them when I get home from work. The "big move" is Saturday and I am so excited! I will post pictures of the new house soon, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Girl You have deff been Very Busy ......I LOVE your cards , they are all so pretty :0) And GOOD for you Buying Yourself a Lil present YOU DESERVE IT !!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid I will use the same stamp set on the same person two years in a row, that I have to make variations on the same card - ananl huh??! !LOL Got yours today and it is adorable!! Love the ginger and candy cane stamps - I need to borrow them for next year!!

    ReplyDelete