Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wicked Wednesday & A Random Fan GDT

Well hello friends - I'm on a roll again, a whole week of blog posts!  WOO HOO!  :)  Today we have a new challenge for you at:



Our sponsor is the fabulous Sami Stamps, and I used Leprechaun Cutie colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I cut my ATC around her and spritzed it with gold & green Smooch Spritzes, then added some green gemstone & gold pearl stickers.  Sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  I'd like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009630746/ 
(PIN)spirational Challenges: St. Patrick's Day
........................................................
I was super excited when my friend Melissa asked if I'd like to be a guest designer for A Random Fan this month!  Of course I said yes, so here is my card for today's new challenge:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday: All About the Girls
Craft Your Passion: Young at Heart

The image I used is called Hanging On, and I colored her with Prismacolor markers and pencils with mineral spirits and attached her with foam dimensional dots.  Sentiment is a stamp from My Favorite Things.  Paper is from doodlebug design inc.  Bird brad is from my stash and ribbon is from Stampin' Up!  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Your St Patrick's day card is really cool! I like the paper a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic St Patricks day card love the leprachaun sat on the shamrock leaf. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this funny image. Great!!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute and quirky and I love the background and gems. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and quirky. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our Make Something Monday Challenge! Your ATC is great! I love the ink spritzing! :) I hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab projects, I love the hanging around image I have to check that one out! Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, that's an awesome, interesting and creative ATC! It suits our challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges perfectly. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely full of green and lucky St. Pat -- nice card (smile). Thank you for using one of Sami's images and joining in this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete