Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I <3  Happy Valentine's Day!  <3

For today, I have a card for the Altered Alice: Chapter 1 Challenge - Changes in Form or Dress Forms

My card changes from a card....


into a bookmark:
All you have to do is untie the knot and pull the bookmark away from the card, then re-tie the knot in the ribbon.  :)
The Alice image is a Tiddly Inks digital image colored with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with Gamsol - papers and ribbon are from my stash - gemstone brads by SU!  Hope you all have a fabulous week.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Charming concept for something that changes forms! I know I can never have too many bookmarks and love receiving them as gifts! This Tiddly Inks image is charming but I can never find it when I go to their website. Lovely card and such a cute Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable and practical transformation. Love the bookmark. Alice is so sweet. Thanks for sharing you card in The Altered Alice challenge.

    ReplyDelete