Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Belated Halloween!

 Good morning friends!  OMG it's been 2 months since I've posted, what a bad blogger.  My event is next weekend and I've just been OUT STRAIGHT preparing for it - if you'd like to check it out, you can see our website here:  www.theharvestcup.org  This is our (my husband and I) fifth year running a local cannabis competition and tradeshow at the convention center in Worcester, MA.  It's a ton of work but even more fun!  These are the stickers I had made for our event this year:


So anyway - today I'd like to share a few cards I made for Halloween and a Halloween birthday, and this first one (image by Sami Stamps) I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Any Holiday Occasion

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Week 44 - Anything Goes

Love to Craft - Anything Goes




Thanks for visiting!

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute cards, love them!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! That dragon is so cute! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete