Saturday, September 4, 2021

Twisted Circus

I was SUPER excited to see a challenge with an actual THEME posted this week!  Thank you to The Sisterhood of Crafters for coming up with the fun Circus Theme challenge this week!  Having a theme helps spark my creativity.  Here's my take on it:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Circus Theme

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Glimmer & Sparkle

Creative Fingers: Anything Goes

Digi Choosday: Anything Goes

Polka Doodles: Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge: Anything Goes

I used some fun Oddball images, Hissy Howler #532 and Twisted Circus Extras paired with papers from Echo Park.  I added lots of Stickles and used a glitter gel pen for accents.  Hope you like it!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along with our Circus challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I know sometime a theme does give us a bit of direction lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete