Thursday, May 13, 2021

No Desire to Fit In

 Good morning everyone!  Today is my day to post on the Oddball Too Cute To Spook blog.  I used 2 of the adorable Oddball images to create my little card today - I put Snail Pixie Pete #306 inside the Magic Glass Ball #476:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, my favorite coloring medium.  Added some purple Stickles to his wings and Diamond stickles to the skull and some purple gemstone stickers for eyes.  Lizzy has so many adorable images available at Oddball Art, I just love being on her design team and seeing what I can come up with each week!  Make sure you check out the store here for all of the deliciousness!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Never used those prismacolors but your coloring is so inspirational. Your image assembly is a real cute story too.
    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    x
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and quirky image, fab card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Prismacolor Pencils and get great results with them. Your card is very nice, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

    ReplyDelete