Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Bears and Creepy vs Cute Flowers!

 Good morning!  We had some excitement at our house yesterday morning... I live smack dab in the geographical center of Massachusetts in a town called Rutland.  It's a rural town but has had a lot of new developments recently, leaving the wildlife struggling to find places where they can safely roam and live.  Anyway, yesterday morning this guy stopped by our neighbor's bird feeder and chicken coop looking for a snack and we all scared him off so he wouldn't get into trouble...


Pretty cool, huh?  The neighbor called the Mass Wildlife Association and was told we have 2 known bear dens in the woods behind our houses.  I won't be going for any strolls through the woods any time soon!

Today is my day to post on the Oddball Too Cute to Spook blog and I have a couple of projects to share with you using the fun May Members Exclusive Images Creepy vs Cute - first up is a card using my standard format of 5.25x5.25 inches:


And a couple of ATCoins (my new addiction - ha!):


I would like to enter my ATCoins into the following challenges:






I hope you are all enjoying some nice weather and spending some time in the fresh air and I hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend coming up!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Love the little ATC coins, I see how those could become addicting, look like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW yes I'd be staying out of the woods for awhile too! LOL Awesome photo though!
    Your cards are fabulous ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a sweet cards. ATCs are super cute. Thanks for sharing them with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fabulous! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles craft challenge (and sorry for late commenting). Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete