Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Garden Girl

Hello there!  OMG it was soooo nice out yesterday!  I am so happy to see some sunshine and be able to have windows open and feel the ground on my bare feet.... love it.  Today I have a card for the following challenges:



I used Country Anya digi stamp, printed on designer paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I paper-pieced her overalls, papers are from Curiosity Corner.  I added a piece of brown rick rack and a little metal flower charm with a pearl center that I've been hoarding FOR-EVER!  I just thought it looked perfect on this card.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. hi Jenn , So glad we got to see the charm .it looks beautiful on this charming card . Love your paper piecing and colouring too . Thanks for sharing on Open - Minded crafting Fun Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute creation Jacqui Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Love the charm you have used and lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #35 - Shabby Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very special, especially with that fabulous charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! love this image! thanks for playing along at open-minded crafting fun challenges!

    lovies =o) kel

    ReplyDelete