Sunday, May 31, 2015

Birthday Boy - Prince in My Tower

Hello there - happy Sunday!  I had such a good time yesterday hanging out with my daughter & her boyfriend and some of our friends and their adorable babies.  Babies really make you remember what life is all about.  Here are the little cuties, this is Melrose and me:

And this is Lena:


Aren't they just precious?  Before we know it, they'll be graduating high school and growing up on us.  Man, life just flies by!  I try so hard to enjoy every moment, to cherish my memories but to also enjoy today.  I think I do a pretty good job of it.  :)
.........................................................
So today I have a boy card to share:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used Prince in My Tower from Sami Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I added a Birthday Boy sticker & an anchor charm to finish it off.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Perfect for any little boy to enjoy!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Sami Stamps.
    If you are on FB I hope you come on over and join our FB Group … https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
    Ruza ~ SS-Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jenn great image and wonderful design, thank you for sharing this with us at the LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a boy, I love the image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Jenn.. love the design of it. Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and the coloring is fantastic :) Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete