Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge with Enchanted Designs by Concetta Kilmer

Good morning!  Today we have a new challenge for you at:

(see challenge blog for more info)


I'd like to enter my ATC into the following challenges:


I used Rockabilly Rhonda from our sponsor, Enchanted Design Studio (Concetta Kilmer), colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and some SU! markers.  Paper is a digi paper, and I added a little text sticker from Tim Holtz and some diamond gemstone stickers from my stash.  The finishing touch was a little piece of text tape in the corner.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, Jenn, and a really unusual ATC! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at NJC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete