Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Life in Your Years

Good morning!  So quite an eventful weekend around here - Cass fell playing soccer with Trev Friday night and sprained her ankle pretty badly.  Then Saturday morning my dad called to tell me that my mom tripped and fell while heading outside to do yard work and broke her right arm!  My poor mom, I feel so very badly for her.  I guess it's a bad break and may need surgery.  I'm not telling her this, but if she finds out she's going to have no right arm for several months I am going to go for another visit and try to help her for a few weeks.  I feel so helpless being so far away, it's just awful.  Then yesterday afternoon an Asiana Airlines jet crashed upon landing at San Francisco Airport!  Can you imagine flying all the way from freaking China, with a layover in Seoul, only to CRASH as you're LANDING at the damn airport?  So sad.

Today I have a card for the:

and


I used Isabella from A & T Digital Designs, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye, and I added a little butterfly charm.  Rick rack & ribbon tag are from my stash.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Oh such a great hearted motive and fresh and cheerful colors - the card will bring joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is just adorable, Jenn! Love the sentiment, too. Hope Mom's break isn't too bad. Boy, am I behind here. Can't seem to get it together after the party. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your son does well with the driving!
    OMGoodness, about Cass and your mom! Surely hope that things work out for your mother and it is not as bad as it seems!
    Love the fun colors in your card--just adorable! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jenn! Great to see you're using our lovely image on your fabulous card!
    Such a pretty butterfly embellie on your card too.

    Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Emerald Fairies this time! Hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

    I am offering a blog candy on my blog if you are interested.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful bright, fun card. It's also wonderful to see one of our images used in the challenge. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete