Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birdie Brown & Digi Stamp Boutique

Hi there everyone - today I have a card for the:


I made a Father's Day card using the DIY Dad freebie and some paper (I paper pieced his clothes and hat) & a ribbon tag from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment is from Digi Stamp Boutique.

And my next card is for the:


 
I used Zoe Princess & Henry Prince, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and some glitter.  This was made for a friend of mine who wanted a card for her boyfriend (who is one of my best friends) for the anniversary of their one-year of dating!  They are one of those couples who you just know were meant to be together, and I'm really happy for them that they found each other.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oh - so lovely cards - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely! Your paper piecing is always perfect. Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous glad cards jenn love your paper piecing !

    ReplyDelete