Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beyond the Burtonesque & Pollycraft

See what I get for being sick yesterday, have to post twice today to get these in by the deadlines!  :)  So this first project is an altered photo album for the:

I used Lolita from Saturated Canary - she's cute AND gothic, but I gothed her up a bit more.  I used Gesso on the album then sprayed with Jet Black Smooch Spritz and purple Glimmer Mist.

And then I also made this card for the:


I used S&S Bench from Pollycraft, colored with Prismacolor markers.  My DP is a very old one from SU! - before they even started making double-sided papers!  The kids are eating chocolate ice cream - something I am soooo looking forward to.  :)  Have a great night, peeps. See you back here tomorrow.
Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! LOVE what you did with the journal :) Those kids are TOO cute and now I'm going to go get some ice cream too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you feel better - looks like you had some time to "play" - wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are both great projects! I love how you altered that book! The spritzing is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with the Dolls, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Gothed up photo album. Love the SC image too cute! Thanks for playing along with The Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects! Very gothy your cutie is!!! Thanks for playing with the Dolls this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn... Both of these projects are awesome! I especially love the way your album cover turned out! Way To Go! Thanks for joining the Doll! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Projects. Great job on the album. Thanks for joing the Dolls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the altered album! So glad you played with us at BBD. Saturated Canary image is certainly a gothed up cute, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete