Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Unscripted Sketches, Raise The Bar & S2G

This might look familiar - I made a similar card using different papers for yesterday's blog post! This time, I'm using the colors Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Kraft from the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad. I used a piece of Kraft Taffeta ribbon with a chocolate chip rub-on sentiment. No stamping involved on this one! I am using this card for 2 challenges:

Unscripted Sketches 48
Raise the Bar - April Fool (use a style you don't normally use)


This was another for the pack of sympathy cards I had made for a friend at work. I definitely don't normally use this type of style - I had to force myself not to print or stamp an image to color and include on this one! hee hee

And this card below is for the Shirleys2Girls challenge- use buttons:

I just love that little bunny and the sentiment cracks me up! LOL I used an old designer series paper I had from Stampin' Up! in Pale Plum, WW, and Pretty in Pink. I colored the egg with Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. Pink brad and ribbon by SU! The buttons are from my bucket o' buttons. :)

Hope you're all having a great week - I should have an update for you on the Greeting Farm's Royal Battle by tomorrow! Fun! See you then - peace.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn
    thank you for visiting my blog,you too have some gorgeous work on your blog. The girl image you asked about is from a uk company called Lili of the valley, they have some absolutley gorgeous stamps on their site. Hope this helps and dosn't cost you too much if you look.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Thank you for playing along with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used a S2G digi!!! I love it!! Clever use of buttons!!! Thanks for playing S2G TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.. Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches
    Liz
    US DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn-love that you added the buttons to the egg-adorable! Thanks for playing with us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at US!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cute digi! I've used it several times! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing with Shirleys2Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with this little bunny and thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet card, I love how the DP compliments the images and is a focal point. Wonderful and subtle card, perfect for the occasion. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete