Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter cards

Spent some time this weekend making Easter cards for the little boy I send mail to through Audrey's Umbrella and his sister. This is the one I made for Anderson, using this cute digi Swiss Pixies Bunny Hansel from All That Scraps:

I colored him up with my Prismacolor colored pencils and blended with Gamsol - I found that polka dot background paper in my stash and was thrilled that it matched his bunny costume so perfectly! :)
And this is the one I made for his sister Ella - I used some cute digis from Whimsie Doodles for this one, along with SU! Designer Series paper and ribbon:

Today is a rainy day and I so wish I could go crawl back into my bed for a while! But it's a short week for me anyway, I have Friday off, so I just have to get through it! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment