Saturday, January 2, 2010

FINAL Sketch & first of Club Anya & Friends challenges!

I will most likely be posting several times today, as I am trying to catch up on the Club Anya and Friends New Year's Day challenges, and there was a new challenge posted every hour all day! So anyway - most importantly - I FINISHED THE 12 DAYS OF SKETCHES CHALLENGE at the The Greeting Farm! Here is my 12th and final card, using one of my fave TGF images, digi image Ebony:

Now my challenge is to complete the 12 hourly challenges from Club Anya & Friends yesterday - here is Pam's BLING IT UP BABY challenge card:

And here is my entry for Kelly's Flower Power Challenge:

Out of the 12 hourly challenges posted, I had originally planned to do them all but then saw that one of them is called "Sew Satisfying" and requires you to sew on your card... I was nervous about that and decided not to do it. But then I noticed they are also having a contest for anyone who enters ALL 12 challenges - so I can't possibly let a little stitching hold me back from possibly winning the entire January release, right? Even if I did buy almost everything yesterday? hee hee So I may try my hand at the stitching on my card, if I get brave!

I had also planned to do some shopping today and venture out into the world but alas, I woke up to see a few inches of white stuff coating the streets and my car and the flakes don't appear to be slowing down any! This girl doesn't drive in snow (yes, I have lived in New England my whole life - I HATE IT!) so I quickly decided to stay in my pj's and finish up my challenges today! :) Be back later! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the 12 sketch challenges done! And you've got a great start on the 12 CA challenges, very impressive productivity!:) Love the cards Jenn, they are perfect for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete