Friday, December 18, 2009

Sugar Bowl - Favorite Color

The Sugar Bowl's sketch challenge had a "please include" option of adding your favorite color. I chose Certainly Celery, as it's just about my favorite of the Stampin' Up! colors. This is Frog Prince by Sugar Nellies, colored in Bashful Blue and Real Red.

We are supposed to get up to a foot of snow tomorrow. I'm thinkin' we're definitely going to have a white Christmas! LOL Sounds like a perfect day to stay in and make cards to me!!! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the color combo!!

    A foot?? NO!!!!!!!! I have been sick in bed all week and not getting anything done and I don't need that to complicate things even further. UGHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the sweet image! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete