Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

OK this is just too funny - I was ALL excited about posting this card, I just LOVE how it came out! For the Digital Tuesday challenge this week, the challenge was to make a card using your favorite Christmas song as your inspiration. I decided to make a card based on "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" - and I think it came out so stinkin' cute! But even funnier - JUST as I sat down to post this, that song came on the radio! I kid you not! So anyway - here it is - whaddayathink?


I used digi image Santa from the CC Designs North Pole digi set. Little girl is Princess Ava from the Greeting Farm. I had to cut her head off and re-position it, so she'd be tilting her head UP to kiss Santa. I also had to get rid of the froggy that she's usually holding and kissing. The mistletoe is from Stampin' Up! and is cut out and adhered with a dimensional pop-up. Paper, cardstock and inks are Stampin' Up! in Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black, and Old Olive.
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! BTW, how do you color? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to giggle when I saw this beauty I love it and thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Made me smile today! Thanks for sharing with us at Digital Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete