Sunday, March 15, 2015

Rodeo Kid

She hails from Boston
She hates the sound that goodbyes make
She loves Sundays and champagne...

I love Lady Antebellum.  That's one of my fave songs - it's so me.  :)  It's a little early for champagne right now, but if I had some orange juice to mix it with I could be convinced.  But I digress - let's get to the art.  I spent most of the day yesterday at my craft table, here's one of the cards I made:


This is for the following challenges:



I colored MelJen's Cowboy Boot image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and then filled it in with Gold Stickles.  Papers are from Carta Bella.  Charm is from my stash.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. This is really fun, Jenn. Great take on the "All that Glitters is Gold" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, great design!
    Great that you could join us for the challenge at Southern Girls, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative take on our sketch, thank you for joining and having fun with us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Good luck in the draw and don't forget to come back tomorrow for a brand new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice. Thanks for playing this months Southern Girls Challenge DT Neha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper and the image you have used thanks for joining our challenge at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete