Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dragon Luck

Hello friends - thoughts and prayers are with the city of Boston this morning, we lost 2 firefighters yesterday.  Tragic and heart-breaking.  My brother-in-law is a firefighter, so this stuff hits really close to home for me. :(

Today I have a super cute (if I do say so myself) card for the:


I am also entering this into the following challenges:


I used the adorable Dragon Luck digi, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  Added lots of Stickles, then used the negative from a die-cut to create a frame around the little guy.  I attached it with pop-up dots.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I love those little ladybug embellies that I seemed to have a million of at one point... added a paper flower with a button center and 3 of those sweet ladybugs.  Text stickers are from Tim Holtz.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining in with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute for words! The dragon is so fun and you colored it beautifully! I love the button in the center of the flower! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and your image is adorable, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Sweet image and I love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and an adorable image! Love the popped up frame and that touch of glitter. The lady bugs are so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Hope to see you again. hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image!! So very funny!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you again!!! Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete