Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sunny Days!

I spoke too soon.  *sigh*  LOL   Looks like our 4th of July weekend is going to be full of clouds and rain!  That's OK though - we're still going to my mom's to celebrate and I'm sure we will have a fabulous time!

Today I'd like to share a pair of coordinating Summer themed cards I made using the scraps from my cardstock.  The digi images are from All That Scraps (no longer in business unfortunately!).  I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and some Blick markers. papers are from Doodlebug Designs (my favorite!) and then I added some random stickers and embellishments from my stash: 



I'd like to enter these (if I have to choose one, I'll enter the boy) into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes

Paper FunDay: Anything Goes (optional: Sparkle/Shine)

Love to Craft: Anything Goes

PolkaDoodles: Anything Goes

Creative Fingers: Anything Goes

Digi ChoosDay: Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting - hope you all have a happy and safe holiday weekend!  Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect Summer cards, great colour choice. Thank you for joining us at Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Beautiful image!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 26.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! Thank you for playing along with Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete