Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's Your Day to Shine! Purple Princess

I love Tuesdays - I get to wear jeans to work on Tuesdays because I donate $2 a week to the American Cancer Society.  It's a good feeling to donate and it's nice waking up on Tuesdays knowing I'm wearing jeans and just having to decide on a shirt.  LOL  :)

Today I have a card for the following challenges:


I colored this adorable Lacy Sunshine image with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added lots of Stickles to her dress & the crown.  I used a piece of purple DP that I had in my stash (there are surprisingly few DP's with purple in them!) and added a piece of lace, some paper flowers, and a few purple sticker rhinestones.  Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card in all of its purple loveliness! :) the sentiment is perfect to go with your cute image. :)

    hope you had fun with your blue jean workday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, You make such beautiful cards, and I have noticed that we have posted in similar sites. I was wondering if you would consider being a Design Team member for Miss Rach who primarily designs animals? I know you do some for Melonheadz. At this time, I am the only DT member and I know that she would like to have a TEAM. If you are interested here is a link:
    http://bymissrach.blogspot.com/2015/08/design-team-call.html.
    Thanks for the consideration,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - thank you so much Lisa! I don't have time to take on another commitment right now, but I really appreciate your kind words! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love the purple! Such a pretty image and thank-you for your donation!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so pretty in lavender, great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz toll gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jenn and this princess looks so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (IWDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your image is very cute. Love the bling and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours very pretty
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, loving all that pruple!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete