Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lucy Loo Hocus Pocus

Good morning!  We finally got a little snow yesterday, but I hear there is a massive storm on the way for Tuesday that might dump up to TWO FEET of snow on us!!!  I'm kind of looking forward to a snow day - but if we really get that much, it'll be crazy.  I might end up snowed in for two days!  LOL   I guess we better hit the grocery store and packie (liquor store for those of you not in New England - LOL)!  :)

While it snowed yesterday, I had some crafty time.  I made this card for the following challenges:



I used Lucy Loo Hocus Pocus from The East Wind, colored Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from Authentique.  I added a little skeleton key charm, some gemstone stickers, and a little clay skullie from my buddy Glo.  Sentiment was made with little stickers from Tim Holtz.  Stay warm, friends!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring of a great image! Like that skull key! Thanks for sharing with A Step in the Dark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenn! Gorgeous card! I love the skull key and your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete