Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DICC & TGF FFF

Hello everyone!  We have a new itinerary challenge for you today at:


    1. Fish or Fins
    2. Feathers
    3. Fur
    4. Frogs
    5. Fancy Text
    6. Flight
    7. Four colors
    8. Flowers
    9. Fairies
    10. Fabric
I used #'s 4, 5, 7, and 8:

My image is from Floppy Latte Designs, our sponsor this week.  Sentiment is from TLC Creations.  DP is from My Mind's Eye.  

Next up is my card for this week's:



I used digi image Beto Bouquet, isn't he sweet? Sentiment is from Scrapalicious Times Sentiments, DP is from MME, ribbon is from SU!  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous Jenn. Great images, colouring and details.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jen!! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you were a deserted island girl. I think your card is fun. I also really like the second card. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete