Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hi everyone!  Merry Christmas Eve!  :)  In my family, Christmas Eve is really the "big deal" - ever since I was little.  This year is our first year in California, and we are going to Jeremy's mom's house for an early dinner.  We have to get home early so we can exchange our gifts here and finish packing.  Cass and I are flying out on Christmas morning, our flight leaves around 8:30 a.m.  So we all have to get a good night's sleep because Jeremy is driving us to the airport. I'm a little bit nervous and a lot excited.  I can't wait to see my mom, my sister, my friends... Linda, I can't wait to see you!  :)

I thought I'd share some of the Christmas cards I made that didn't get blogged about earlier since I don't plan on blogging many more Christmas cards again until next year!  LOL

This one uses an image from Heather Ellis Designs and I'm entering it into the:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge: Christmas/New Year's or Use a Digi (I did both)

This one is from DigiStampBoutique and I'm linking it up to their Customer Competition:

My next card uses a Santa freebie from Dearie Dolls and a sentiment freebie from TLC Creations:

The next 2 cards use images from Whimsie Doodles:


My posts for the next couple of weeks have all been pre-scheduled, so you'll still be hearing from me.  I'll be popping in every now and then from my mom's house, too.  I hope you all have a magical and wonderful Christmas!
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous xmas cards Jenn - love the gorgeous patterned papers you have used and of course great range of images!!! A very merry xmas to you and your family!! Best wishes from your "Aussie Friend"!!! Take care & enjoy your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas cards, Jenn! Awesome work! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your vacation :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn these are all fabby card love them all. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great Christmas cards. That underwear one really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete