Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anyone for Anya and Wicked Wednesday Reminder

Almost missed my chance to play along this week, but I really loved the theme so I made time this morning to create something for the:

I used Dressy Joyce digi image and paper-pieced her dress, adding a little beret in the same DP, which is from My Mind's Eye.  She's colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral  spirits.  I used Log Cabin Smooch Spritz and - funny story - this Spun Sugar Smooch Spritz that was contaminated with Log Cabin during the shipping process.  It's now a lighter brown color - looks good when I spray it with the Log Cabin.  :)  I love happy disasters!

Next - check out the reminder post at:


I have a few more ATC's posted over there, so go check 'em out!  Have a nice weekend!  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment