Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2 Sisters - A Challenge with Heart

This week, I found a challenge that is right up my alley.  The 2 Sisters Challenge Blog has issued their 20th challenge - create a Thinking of You or Hello card and send it along for a patient in the transplant ward at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston (click HERE for details).  How could I resist participating in this challenge?  I couldn't, of course.  Here is my "thinking of you" card:


I used the "Funky Clothesline" image from Stamping Bella colored with Prismacolor markers in turquoise, pink, and orange.  Cardstock, DP, and ribbon by SU!  Buttons from my stash.

Peace.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters. Thank you so much for participating in this special event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a cute image! Thanks so much for joining in this week for this special challenge. Hope to see you again at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete