Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!


Happy Birthday to my hubby Jeremy! Today is his birthday, and we are having a big combination birthday/Memorial Day party/cookout for him. It starts in just about 2 hours. So what am I doing? Stamping, of course. hee hee I spent all day yesterday cleaning and getting ready for the party, and I just HAD to stamp this morning because tonight is the deadline for Miss Anya's "I want to be just like..." challenge. Here is my submission - you like?

Sorry - Ian is in hiding while my card is out for publication! He'll be back 30 days after the publication date! Thanks! :)

This was just another one I made while playing with my new rubbah, I had bought one Ian and one Anya, along with Hope & Grace (I LOVE the Greeting Farm stamps!!):

And this is one of the other stamps I just got, this is Hula Anya:
Hope you all have a fun, safe weekend! I am off to par-tay! :o) Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment