Monday, January 7, 2013

TGF & Simon Says Stamp

I cannot believe how quickly the past 2 weeks have gone by!  I head back home on Wednesday this week.  I've had a wonderful time, and although I am looking forward to going home and back to my routine (and my guys, and the weather...), I will miss my family and friends.  I had such a fun visit - I'm kind of a homebody and I've gone out more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the entire year before that.  hee hee  And when people make an effort to come see me because they know I'm only around for a couple of weeks, it makes me feel special.  Loved.  Who doesn't love feeling loved?  LOL

So today's card is for:

and


My "new" items are the stickers - I'm a huge sucker for clear stickers, especially text.  These ones are from SRM Stickers.  Surfer Anya is from TGF, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  The Polaroid picture-frame digi is from Marisa Lerin.  Paper is from SU! Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card and I like the way you used the red flower in the girls hair to die in with the design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. love the polaroid. thanks for playing along with us. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is adorable! She's making me feel nice and warm today. haha I love the colors. Thanks for playing with us for the TGF Farm Fresh Friday challenge!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love the fun, warm colors you used. Warms me up on this cold day lol! Thanks for playing in the TGF FFF challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the time with your family Jenn!! Love this gorgeous card - makes me smile with the cute image & bright cheery colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool layout Jen!! You always have such great work! Thanks for playing along with the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete