Saturday, September 29, 2012

WW Reminder, Simon Says Stamp, JSL Reminder, & Smudgy Antics

Heyyy!  It's Saturday, which means we have a reminder post for you at:


Head on over to see the rest of the DT's fabulous character ATC's and to join us.  I am also entering this little ATC into the:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

We also have a reminder post for you at:

 I chose Halloween colors for my Fall colors, using Hallow Bird (one of my fave JSL images).  Head on over to see the rest of the DT's creations and to play along.

And last but not least - I have a card for the:


I printed the skull 6 times and fussy-cut them all out, layering each one on top of the other - so it's more like a thick chipboard accent.  My images are all from Smeared Ink.
Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects! That ATC is just too adorable... love the bling in the web. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC's I love trading these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wizard image...isn't he the cutest, and so much fun to color! Great idea to use the wizard hat, it's perfect!

    Yowza, you fussy cut the skull 6 times? The effect was well worth it 'cuz this is a gab card!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, Some great pieces on show here. I do like that lime green adding that splash of colour on your Blackbird . Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. great projects and love your SA card, it looks awesome. Thaks for sharing at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn love your little wizard ATC!!! Such a cute JSL image in fall colours and Love your Smeared Ink Raven card - very effective!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces there Jenn I love your SA piece, that green paper you have used on there is great!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great work! fits the theme nicely!Thank you for sharing at Smudgy Antics and for using a SI stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen,
    Fussy cutting 6 times? You go girl! I haven't tried that one yet! Your art totally rocks! I love this piece! Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (SA DT)

    ReplyDelete