Saturday, September 8, 2012

WW ATC Reminder, JSL, & HDH MM Bare Bones

Happy Saturday!  We have a reminder post for you today at:


Head on over to see what the rest of the DT created and to play along with us.

We also have a new challenge for you today, and some new DT members to announce, at:

Just Some Lines:  More than 1 Coloring Medium (paints/markers/pencils/spritzes and sprays, etc.)

I used 4 of the new Just Some Lines Halloween images, which you can find here.  I've used markers, pencils with mineral spirits, and Smooch Spritz on my card.  I added some rick rack and digi paper.  The sentiment is from Sassy Studio.

My next creation is an altered coaster that I created for the:


No bumpy embellies allowed - this was tough!  My cool skull image is from Smeared Ink.  I created the background using alcohol ink and alcohol blending solution, then covered it in a few layers of UTEE.  I dragged the edges through a black ink pad, then applied the text & the skull with Mod Podge.
Peace.

7 comments:

  1. amazing cards jenn, love all the details and images...im loving the jsl images how darn cute are they...love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I need to get that JSL ghost. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore Torico's images!! I have a few, but that robot needs to be mine!! Gorgeous coaster for the Bare Bones challenge!! I LOVE the blue background!! Your little Halloween card is cute too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at HDH!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. I love alcohole inks. And the skull looks great on that back ground and the quote fits the challenge perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at haunted design house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skull piece is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for playing with HDH :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some fabulous projects here Jenn. My fav is that altered coaster though. Love that back ground, complimented well with the text and image. Thank you for sharing at MM @ HDH this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool and a great quote on there too. Thank you for playing along at Haunted Design House. :-) x

    ReplyDelete