Friday, September 28, 2012

Dilly Beans & Ashee

Happy Friday!  I had the best crafting day yesterday.  I don't know about you, but I find that I get so distracted with my computer... I will plan to make a project, then I need to print an image and I realize I got an e-mail, so I have to read it and respond to it.  Or I log into Facebook and forget it!  So I spent Wednesday evening planning my projects and printing out images so I'd be prepared Thursday.  I turned OFF my computer Thursday morning and spent the whole day at my craft table.  I got so much done and it felt so good.  I love doing mixed media projects, but they can be so time-consuming.  Waiting for each layer - or paint or glue - to dry, etc.  So yesterday was a chance to do that - to paint some things and then work on other projects while they dried.  I had a blast, can't wait to share my projects next week!

So today we have a new challenge for you at:


I am also entering this into the

and
 Paper Pretties - Fall Inspired

I used the "Eyeball Flower" from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles.  DP is from MME - I printed the text directly onto it and tore a piece off while layering it.  I added some gemstone stickers, a butterfly charm, a ribbon from SU! and the "FALL" letter blocks.

My next card is for the:


I used Ashee from A & T Emerald Fairies, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I added glitter to her wings and the mushroom.  DP is from MME. 
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I've fallen madly for your Dilly Beans card...the minute I saw it I ooohed and aaahed!

    Love this Ashee image...so sweet! And lucky me...I know first hand how precious and detailed your projects are. So glad you had the chance to join us and play along with this week's FBW challenge.

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet & inspirational cards Jenn. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Aud Sentiments.
    Hopefully see you for our next challenge this Thursday.
    Hugs TC x

    ReplyDelete