Friday, August 26, 2011

Stamping Bella & Paper Sundaes

I've got about a million and one things to do today - most importantly, I have to bring Cass to get some back-to-school clothes.  Can you say "procrastinator"?  LOL  I am going to surprise her and take her out to lunch, too, I always get coupons for buy one, get one free meals at various local restaurants by giving them my e-mail address, so I'm going to use one tomorrow.  :)  I love mother/daughter time, and I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful daughter and such a great, close relationship with her.  :)

For today, I made a card to suit 2 challenge:

and


I used green and buttons for the Paper Sundaes requirements.  :)  My image is colored with SU! markers (pencils & mineral spirits for the skin).  Cardstock, DP, glitter, rhinestone brads, and ribbon all from SU!  Button is from my stash.

Cass has her first driving lesson tomorrow.  She's been driving with me since the day she got her learner's permit in April, so I'm totally confident in her.  She's a decent driver - the things she needs to work on are things that come with experience, like judging distance and time, stuff like that.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment