Saturday, August 20, 2011

MPS Spotlight Saturday & Whimsie - Card for Ryan

Good morning, happy Saturday!  We had some crazy thunderstorms here yesterday afternoon, and this morning the sky looks gray and cloudy.  Which really just translates to "perfect day to craft."  :)



I used the lovely "Vanessa" image, colored with SU! markers along with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. Cardstock, DP, and ribbon also from SU!  Button is from my stash.

And I also have another card for my friend Meredith's "Card Drive for Ryan":


I am entering this into the:
Whimsie Doodles Wednesday Challenge - Use 3 Patterned Papers



I love this monkey image by Whimsie Doodles - so cute!  My cardstock and DP are from SU!  I just printed the saying out from my word processing program.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards Jenn! That is a great MPS image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MPS card is absolutely gorgeous and the card for Ryan is spuer cute. I love it when the weather calls for crafting. xxD

    ReplyDelete