Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Michelle Perkett, All That Scraps & Flutterby Wednesday

Tuesdays seem to come around so quickly every week, I guess the Summer is just flying by!  First things first - time to announce the winner from the Michelle Perkett Holiday Blog Hop contest that we had on Saturday.  The random winner of the Haunted Tree image is....

#15 - Starla B.  :)  

Yay Starla! Congratulations!  Please send me an e-mail and I'll be sure to get your image to you!  Thank you all for the sweet comments and for hopping along with us!  :)

And... it's time for another challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio and this week, the theme is:


I did both!  I created a smaller-than-normal tri-fold card, using the gorgeous new Marie Antoinette image:


She's colored with Prismacolor markers and glitter.  Cardstock and DP are from Stampin' Up!

Next up is my card for the:


Here is my interpretation of it:
I used Heidi Among the Flowers, I only colored her skin with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, and the flowers with Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock is from SU!  Buttons are from foof-a-la.  

And last but not least - my card for the:

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge - use STRIPES!


I used one of my adorable Pure Innocence stamps, paper-pieced her dress and colored the rest with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - button is from foof-a-la.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, crazy! I can't believe I won. Thank you! =D I'm super excited! Your tri-fold card is fabulous...I love that paper, and the image is adorable. I love all the sparkle on the bows and butterflies. Your All That Scraps is just fab...she's so cute! By leaving it mostly black and white, those flowers really pop out at you! Last, the Flutterby...LOVE IT!! I just adore Pure Innocence stamps. They are the cutest little things! Your dp is wonderful, and I love how you paper-pieced it going a different directon onto the dress. Absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Wow these are great! I love your take on the inspiration piece, especially- w/ that cute CC stamp- darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the ATS challenge. Love your "spot" coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thank You for playing along at All That Scraps!
    Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete