Monday, March 1, 2010

Off With Her Head!

I am EAGERLY awaiting the release of the new Alice in Wonderland movie starring Johnny Depp. I am a huge Johnny Depp fan. So when The Greeting Farm sent out the last newsletter and asked us to create something in anticipation of this movie, I was totally game! Luckily, I had already bought the Signature stamp set from TGF, so I had this cute little Alice stamp ready to be inked up. I used Stampin' Up!'s Queen of Hearts stamp and coordinating background paper as well as Real Red cardstock. I printed out the words "heart" and "Off with her head!" onto Very Vanilla cardstock. The ribbon is assorted ribbons in black, red, and vanilla. I also used SU! red glitter on the hearts on the playing card.

I am also using this bookmark for the Anya Ink Anything But a Card challenge this week:

Hope you all have a great week! Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a clever combination! It sure looks fantastic! Great job and thanks for joining us at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is fabulous! Love the little Alice. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to it as well. I'm a Depp fan myself..it all started with the show 21 Jump St.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG-Love it, so perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it. What a great creation. Great colours and wonderful sentiment LOL. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete