Monday, October 8, 2012

Smudgy Antics: Movie Madness

Hey all!  We are taking our friend and house-guest, Tim, for a ride up north to see the Redwood trees and then back down coastal Route 1.  We're packing a cooler and plan to have a beach BBQ, I am really looking forward to it!

For my spot as a Guest Designer this month, here's my card for this week's:


My card represents a darker version of Alice in Wonderland - isn't this image fabulous?  It's called Cheshire Cat and it's from Smeared Ink.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers (a dash of Stickles, too), DP is from MME.  Charms, gemstone pearls, and block letters are from my stash.  Ribbon is from SU!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Jenn - love the Smeared Ink image - very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything alice. Great card love the colours

    ReplyDelete