Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Good Job!

Hi everyone!  I've been crazy busy lately trying to get ahead of the game. I start a new full-time job on July 14, which is going to cut into my crafting time.  LOL    I am excited, though.  Looking forward to the routine and the paycheck!

Here's what I have for you today - my nephew Josh was a junior in high school this year.  He goes to a trade school and his trade is carpentry - they actually built a house in a neighboring city as their project for the year, so this is the card I made for him:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com/

The image I used from Tiddly Inks is called Carpenter Joe, and I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from Carta Bella.  I had the little saw brad in my stash - the sentiment is from SRM Stickers and I used alpha beads to spell his name.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. omgosh that is just fabulous hunny,its sooo good to see one of the boy tiddlie's in action!
    thank you so much for playing along with us for this challenge
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card design and how you incorporated your beautiful tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute little carpenter, and the papers are really funky. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these papers too. That little saw is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I bet your Jos loved this one.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great male card. Love the colours too. You rocked our sketch, thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks. :)

    ReplyDelete