Sunday, June 15, 2014

Heather Ellis Graduation Girl & Father's Day

OK one more graduation card today and then I'm done, I promise!  LOL  Oh and happy Father's Day!  This is the strangest Father's Day for me - my son is in the Navy and my husband & daughter are both in California for the next couple of weeks.  My first holiday without any of them - ever!  I'm going over my parents' house with my sister and my nephews to sit by the pool, drink some beer, and eat some steak.  Somehow, I think I'll get through the day.... hee hee   But I do miss my family!!!  OK here's the card for today:



So today's card is for the following challenges:


I used a digi image from Heather Ellis, the graduation girl, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from MME, sentiment is from The Stamp Fairy.  I added a ribbon & some blue gemstone stickers. 

Oh and I have to sneak this Father's Day card in for the following challenges:

From the Heart Monthly Challenge
From the Heart Sketch Challenge
Sketch070.jpg
Papertake Weekly: For the Boys
Creative Corner: Just for Boys
Aud Sentiments: Any Sentiment for a Guy
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Father's Day
Tuesday Throwdown: Special Man



I used this month's From the Heart stamp of the month, Super Dad, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from Cosmo Cricket.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn....It's always a pleasure to see your beautiful creations, thank you for your continued support in entering our challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge's... we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant fathers day card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card, Jenn ! I like your eye coloring and the DP - fits great.

    Thanks for joining our Challenges @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work, Jenn. Super bird is super cute! Thanks for sharing your handsome project in our Special Man challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are super cute Jenn. Great coloring of the birdbrain! Hope you had a fun Father's Day even though your dh wasn't there! Thanks for joining the stamp of the month challenge at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a SUPER card! *claps*
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at From The Heart :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab fathersday card...the colours are so cool together and so is the cool chick

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete