Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sporty Girls & Green

Happy Wednesday!  I crafted like a maniac yesterday, it felt sooooo good.  I got a bunch of stuff finished and other stuff started - and I think today will be a little more of the same.  I get so much more done when I have the house to myself.  Time for a new challenge at:

I am also entering this into the:

KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge: Anything Goes

I used Hockey Girl from our sponsor this week, KennyK.  She's colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and I used some snippets of DP from Authentique for the background.

Next up is my card for this week's challenge at:

I used AlishBA and a pair of wings from The Octopode Factory, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and lots of Stickles.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love...not one, but both of your projects!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab designs, both of them, Jenn! Love the hockey ATC--the papers are so cool with that cute image! And your Octopode card is adorable--love the paper you put with her! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete