Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Odd Girl Sketch

Good morning!  It's been staying darker for a little longer in the mornings, and I've been enjoying it and catching a few extra minutes of sleep.  My kitties don't like it, though, and are usually waiting for me outside my bedroom door when I get up.  hee hee  Speaking of kitties, our kitten Oliver is now about 4 months old and getting big.  Growing into his giant paws.  LOL  He's still adorable and super playful, and our older cat Cubby is finally getting some much-needed exercise by playing with (and being tormented by!) the little guy.  So it's been good for everyone!

Today I have a card for the:


I used Reading Mae, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from Crate.  Rick rack, charm, and gemstone stickers are from my stash.  Sentiment is a rub-on.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. What pretty papers and colours. Just perfect for Reading Mae. Thanks for playing at SOG this month. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! I the colors and patterns are so fun! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous work Jenn! Love the card color and how you colored Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! Looking at this card, makes me want to take my blanket, a good book, and go lay outside. Thank you for playing along with us at Some Odd Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete