Sunday, September 23, 2012

Delicious Doodles: Metal

Hi friends - whatcha up to this weekend?  I spent yesterday doing little things around the house - laundry, organizing, and baking a spice cake.  I made a couple of things in my craft room, but I think today will be my "get-my-hands-painty-and-inky" (and my clothes, desk, floor, etc.) day.  :)  I do have to run to the grocery store at some point, maybe I'll do that first and get it out of the way.  Anyway, one of the cards I made yesterday was for the:

I used Fae the Butterfly Fairy, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits (with some Prismacolor markers on the butterflies).  DP is from MME, butterfly charm and rick rack are from my stash.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenn. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles. hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn
    So glad I found you as I love your coloring style and the design of this card is just so perfect! Will be visiting you often to check out your wonderful creations. Hugs

    ReplyDelete