Friday, August 3, 2012

Dilly Beans: Sewn

So if you're reading my blog, you're probably one of "us"- someone who considers her fellow crafters/bloggers friends, real and true FRIENDS.  I can't even tell you how many times it's been one of you who have made me smile when I was feeling down or just let me vent without judgment... I'm really thankful for the friendships I've made in this little community of ours.  One of the people & groups I have grown close to is Megan and the Dilly Beans DT.  These ladies are so much fun to work with and have all become good friends of mine - thank you for being you, girls!

So we have a new challenge for you today and it's:



I prettied up my Dilly Beans Monster Boy image, printed him onto some sewing pattern kraft DP and drew eyelashes on him, then added glitter to his eyes and a bow to his hair.  hee hee  I printed out the text on the same DP and fussy cut each word, backed onto some black cardstock and attached with pop-up dots.  I poked holes along the edge of the card and drew lines for the faux stitching with my black pen.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I LOVE this! I am always inspired by you. TFS!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back atcha, Sweetie! We do have a fab team but I considered you a friend way before we were DT sisters. I have to say this card cracks me up! Adorable idea to use Monster Boy. The glitter and bow couldn't be cuter. Fab faux stitching too. Yikes! I better go post. It's been one of those days. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jenn this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete