Sunday, May 20, 2012

HDH Macabre Monday Hot as Hell, Smeared & Smudged Sketch

Well, I was NOT going to miss out on getting this in on time for the:


I love playing along with this challenge and being forced to step outside of my cutesy-comfort-zone!  LOL  And now that I'm getting accustomed to being in a different time-zone, I shouldn't miss out on another one.  :)  I used one of my newer images, Lil Haunts Vampire Lilith from Tickled Pink, and colored her up like a red-hot devil instead of a vampire.  I googled "printable flames" and found this cool background, so I saved it and then used paint.net to insert the white sentiment from Tiddly Inks that says "hey hotty". 

I also have a card for the:


I used one of my Smeared Ink images, Devilish, and just paired it with some cool DP and some gold ribbon.  Those little embellies are from Stamping Bella and are simply called "Bella Dots."  I used glue dots to adhere them to the card.

Heading into San Francisco in a bit to pick up my in-laws from the airport (they live here but have been in New York for a few weeks due to a death in the family).  Then back home to do my laundry, make a few more cards, figure out dinner, and park my butt outside around 6:00 p.m. to watch the solar eclipse tonight.  The "ring of fire" will supposedly be best viewed around 6:30, so I hope to get some good pictures!  Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, She is a little a little hottie in her devilish outfit. Thank you for sharing this with us at Haunted Design House this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a die hard player aren't you? A little move across the states can't slow you down! Fabulous flaming creation and the SS one is pretty cool too! Nice that they represent the fire of the sun and the then the cool moon. I'll be watching the eclipse on the news tonight. Not worth going blind over.LOL!
    Thanks for playing with us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jenn! I love the texture on the Smeared Ink one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You GO girl! Two creeptastic cards in one day. Obviously CA is agreeing with you! LOL thanks for the info on the eclipse. Where the hell have I been that I didn't know about it? Great seeing you again at MM for HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both excellent cards. Very cool flame card, look at you go! Thanks for playing along with Haunted Design House xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly is a hottie LOL.....great image and I love the flame background. Great take on the S&S May sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete